Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 13,775,000,001 BC - The Flying Spaghetti Monster creates the Universe, then quickly retreats back into his dishy domain until the time is right.
- 1846 - At the 1846 Uncyclopedia Convention at Aurora, New York, The Flying Spaghetti Monster was unanimously elected the official carbohydrate-based deity of Uncyclopedia.
- 1930 - The stock market crashes due to pasta stocks going through the roof.
- 1946 - English filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock releases his masterpiece FSM, starring Warren Beatty as the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Ingrid Bergman as Distraught Brunette.
- 1993 - An American man sees a miraculous apparition: the Flying Spaghetti Monster appears in the stains in his Kitchen Sink.
- 2007 - Masses of peaceful protesters march on the government building housing the Kansas Board of Education after the board votes to ban all pasta from school lunches.