Jump to navigation Jump to search
September 23: Take a Venomous Animal to Work Day, also National Australian Pavlova is Ours Day.
- 1143 - Pope Innoocent II rejoins God after taking his wife to work.
- 1554 - Francisco Vasquez de Coronado, Spanish explorer, dies after taking a rattlesnake to work.
- 1774 - Pope Clement XIV (b. 1705) expires after taking a lionfish to work.
- 1979 - Olympics held in Wigan for the second time.
- 1986 - Ozzy "Ozzy" Osbourne catches a crazy train and is late for work.
- 1989 - Songwriter Irving Berlin dies when the platypus he brings to work strikes him with its venomous leg spines.