The following list of sysops tend to respond when asked to help. The rest of them are either dead, missing in action, or undergoing gender affirmation surgery as we speak. If there is something more general that you would like to bring to the admins' attention, you can do so at the Ministry of Love.
Bureaucrats can additionally rename users and delete users, amongst other things. On the other hand, interface admins can handle all edit requests on all pages, similarly to administrators, but cannot perform other administrative tasks.
- Cassie (Sysop, Serial Spambot Huffer)
- Kippy (Sysop, Lone Tsar of Texas)
- Lyrithya (Sysadmin, Unpronounceable, broke the site)
- Cat the Colourful (Sysop, Shades of grey and sepia)
- Hipponias (Sysop, Hippopotamus amphibius)
- Kakun (Also communicates in Hebrew and Melmacian)
- Leverage (Sysop, unsure of how to pronounce Sysop)
- MrX (Sysop, he gon' give it to ya)
- PF4Eva (Sysop, the UnNews guy)
- Y (sYsop)
If you are an admin and you are looking for something to do, check out this handy-dandy guide.
- Not to be confused with block. Blocking a user is when the user is deprived of the ability to edit on Uncyclopedia, and can be performed by admins and bureaucrats. Deleting a user, on the other hand, means making a user vanish: see UN:DMA. Only bureaucrats can do that.