Jump to navigation Jump to search
October 12: International Day of Using Bible Verses For Any Purpose Whatsoever
- 1492 - Christopher Columbus placeth the first "John 3:16" sign in the New World.
- 1941 - Winston Churchill falleth asunder, crying "My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me."
- 1958 - Andy Warhol discovereth that a feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry... but money answereth all things.
- 1989 - Actor Patrick Stewart goeth for a walk. And as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
- 2003 - Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, maketh a law that will cut off the people him that pisseth against a wall.