Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1745 - The English plan for the first annual Dress Like An Idiot Day.
- 1929 - Thousands of investors sell stock in candy, leading to a stock market crash and a very depressing Halloween.
- 1989 - Old lady buys apples to give out to trick-or-treaters; still doesn't get it.
- 2011 - Viewers of The Simpons Treehouse of Horror disappointed once again, will be duped again next year.
- 2014 - Americans everywhere begin to put up Christmas decorations, or leave the Christmas decor they forgot take down.
- 2018 - The streets of every major city fill with the scent of pumpkin spice and dead homeless people, taken by the cold of winter nights.