Uncyclopedia:Comeback of the Year
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Comeback of the Year award recognizes contributions made by retired (or otherwise inactive) editors who have returned to Uncyclopedia.
To be nominated:
- Must be a previously “retired” or otherwise inactive editor.
- You cannot nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself.
- Rise from the dead.
- Do some stuff (like writing articles, dummy!) and hope you get noticed by someone.
- Winners announced at the end of January. If we have to. I guess.
- A place in the Hallowed halls of Uncyclopedia for all time.
- A shiny template to show off to your old friends, if you have any still living. But you probably don’t.
- "Respect" of your peers at the retirement home.
secondsminutes of listening to stories about how much better things “used to be on” Uncyclopedia.
- A pat on the head from everyone else.
- Nikau (2014)
See Voting Record for Full Details
Nominations for 2015
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions