Thank God He's Dead.
“...Ah, yes, my arch nemesis. Mr. Falwell, we meet again.”
Yeah, I may be a strong christian, but he was so far up his own ass to say anythign right or even true. "judeo-christian foundation of america". america wasnt founded on religion, it was founded on equal rights, including freedom of religion. I also think the reason 9/11 happened was because of americas problems with other countries. just like what REALLY caused it. I dont mind gays doing anything: marriage, loving; my 1 problem is gay sex. 20:57, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- If your one problem is gay sex, are you sure you're doing it right? Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 21:10, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
/facepalm at mosu...i meant (that was my IP address i forgot to0 sign in) that thats the one thing i can agree with mr falwell on. I just dont think that is natural. Falwell was way too pious.~ NEZLR 04:40, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- When a man and a man, or a woman and a woman, love each other very much, they go to the private room that Nezlr isn't allowed in unless he knocks first, and they rub their bellies together. Sometimes, they rub belly-to-back, or even use their fingers or tongues! When you're older, you'll understand. Now, how about we go outside and toss the baseball around, Sport? Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 04:51, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- "It's wrong because it's unnatural". Do you have any idea just how flawed that reasoning is? Is the internet natural? Mobile phones, Porn, Asprin, Organ Transplants. None are natural but we can hardly live without them. But to argue that is to miss the point really. like Modusoperandi said, no one is asking you to watch (or even think about) gay sex, gay sex an act done in private that harms no one. To say that gay sex is wrong at all is to prove just how silly you are to spend time thinking about how disgusting you may find gay sex.
- Also there is a huge amount of evidence for homosexuality in many other animals than Homo Sapians, the Bonobo monkey, for instance, appears to be an almost compleatly bi-sexual species. black swans, have homosexual partners that raise chicks together... but I doubt this'll convince you any different as you'll just go away and read Leviticus 18:22 (or 20:13 but the former is my personal favorite) to confirm your preconcieved notion on homosexuality while ignoring other gloriously insightful versus such as Leviticus 20:09 and Leviticus 19:27. Also I really shouldn't need to (but i will) point out the unnatural status of the book that you hold so dear. Have Fun! MuCal. Orian57|Chat|Chuckle|PEE List|Awarded|UnBlog|14:14 27/04/08
I was looking at the talk page for the Conservapedia article on Uncyclopedia, and it turns out that one of those liberal f***tards originally put this page on VFD. Wadda ya make of that?
See it here: Under heading 12. --Meta 500 23:46, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- The original sucked and was deleted because of that suckiness. Their Capercorn, incidentally, is our Capercorn as well. His nom'ing the original on VFD was justified. Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 00:02, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- My bad, he spoke as if he were a true Conservapedian, he fooled me, that's for sure. --Meta 500 00:13, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- They'll have a harder time dismissing this version if they ever notice it. It's still the work of Satan, obviously, but at least it's readable. It is better than their Falwell page, which neither funny nor informative (once you cut the bile from his life, there isn't a whole lot left). Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 00:40, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
I'm a "Chavez worshipper"
It's capital "T" True! I read it on the talkpage for Conservapedia's article on Uncyclopedia. Also, this page now mocks AMERICA, which is like America but better, because it's in allcaps. Incidentally, "Chavez" is informal French for "you chav". "Chav" is a French verb, meaning "to chav". That's right, French! From France! True story. Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 04:28, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- And I'm all like what the fuck you talking about girlfriend? SK Sir Orian57Talk RotM 09:27 8 October 2008
- I know! Just why anyone would worship a boat that spilled a bunch of oil in Alaska is beyond me. Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 00:30, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Palin worships faulty boats??? SK Sir Orian57Talk RotM 09:05 9 October 2008
- Yes. Probably. Sir Orian57~Christmas!~Talk 03:41 1 January 2009
this article is too nice to him! there are plenty more jokes that could be made – Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Welcome to Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia that anyone can edit. Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 04:58, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Gay Steam Roller?
Didn't this guy say something along the lines of "This gay steam-roller will literally crush America" or something like that? 126.96.36.199 (Talk • Contribs (del) • Block (rem-lst-all) • Whois • City • Proxy? • WP Edits)
- "Someone must not be afraid to say, 'moral perversion is wrong.' If we do not act now, homosexuals will 'own' America! If you and I do not speak up now, this homosexual steamroller will literally crush all decent men, women, and children who get in its way ... and our nation will pay a terrible price!" Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 03:51, April 22, 2011 (UTC)