- Whoa! UN:BOX redirects here. You may be looking for Uncyclopedia:Sandbox whether you know it or not.
Please only add templates, and templates prefixed with user, to their respective page. This is to try and make a global prefix standard. However this does not mean you should remove templates without this prefix, or items which are not templates from the list.
If you would like to see a userbox created, MrX is a wannabe hotshot who thinks he's really good at stuff, so you can hit him up on his talk page. He'll likely have to pass some work onto someone much more talented, but something will get done.
For more information please see wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject Userboxes
- 1 Languages
- 2 General
- 3 Affiliation with Conspiracies or Other Organizations
- 4 Attitude
- 5 Computing
- 6 Countries, Religion, Politics and Culture
- 7 Games
- 8 Groups
- 9 Maths
- 10 Mental maladies
- 11 Music
- 12 Ninjas
- 13 Nonsensical
- 14 Self-referential
- 15 Sports
- 16 War, violence and giant explosions
- 17 Unknown Foreign Content
- 18 Bullet - speak to someone you hate!!!
- 19 Typo - For htose fo us stlil in Keyboardign 101
- 20 Mindspeak — for people who speak their minds.
Affiliation with Conspiracies or Other Organizations
Countries, Religion, Politics and Culture
These userboxes are oriented towards games. 'Nuff said.
For lovers of numbers, or anyone related to Stephen Hawking.
War, violence and giant explosions
Unknown Foreign Content
These are userboxes in languages of elsewhere. They're like those cool tattoos that you get but do not know the meaning of. Use at your own risk.
Mindspeak — for people who speak their minds.
Note: Use Mindspeakm if you are (or like to be thought of as) male, Mindspeakf if you are (or like to be thought of as) female. If you aren't sure, you're on your own. Sorry.