UnNews talk:Hip-hop loses classification as music
I see that some authors can't handle satire and lock their articles. But I repeat that they have been discovered to be, in fact, brain dead, which is why they cannot hear hiphop music. The other symptoms of their illness include wandering around muttering "aren't policement young these days". We will all feel better in twenty years, when they will be six feet under, and rock music will be what is was meant to be - a beginning, but then we went beyond it :=) JM
My roommate watches a lot of BET and they have this song called "Chicken Noodle Soup." It goes "chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side" along with an air raid siren as the background and some mindless rapping. I think this UnNews is actually news. --Darkdan OUN 06:43, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
Oops, forgot to go to the talk page. No, it's not really, but it should be. I should put my techno piece on called Hip Hop Sucks. --thematrixeætsyou, the 1337 (talk) (flames) 07:47, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- Wait, here it is.
- If it's just plain crap then PLEASE just delete it no questions asked and inform me. I really don't frikkin' care about it.
- --thematrixeætsyou, the 1337 (talk) (flames) 08:07, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- That is really funny. Do you mind if I put it on the article page as an UnNews Audio? I'm assuming cause you said you don't care about it, you don't mind... :) -- 09:37, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- I have a second version which is (I believe) better. But there's still one there, so that'd be a whoop-de-shit. --thematrixeætsyou, the 1337 (talk) (flames) 07:34, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
This joke is older than Run DMC.
Good work there Grandpa. Now go meat some prunes and complain about men with shoulder length hair.--Count of Monkey Crisco 13:16, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- Dear Count of Monkey Crisco (I just love this user name, wish I'd thought of it myself),
- Piss off!
- Go to bed old man.--Count of Monkey Crisco 11:29, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- I don't think me writing any type music would turn you into not-a-shitty-writer.--Count of Monkey Crisco 01:47, 15 October 2006 (UTC)
Lol, I hate rap (the genre, not the article). Beck still counts as music, though, right? Right? RIGHT? He's original! He's barely hip-hop at all! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 01:52, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, instead of just talking over a loop, he talks to a song. --thematrixeætsyou, the 1337 (talk) (flames) 05:27, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
From Pee Review
Hey, I wrote this like last year, and I reckon that it'd be a good one to rub into people's faces when they start playing their
music noise called "hip-hop." It'd be worth sticking it on the front page. Oh, and please, if you're gonna review it, please don't do it the way a hip-hop lover would. Thank you. --thematrixeætsyou, the 1337 (talk) (flames) 08:57, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
|Humour:||3||A bit scant. Insulting hip-hop gets old fast; you probably need a new humor source.|
|Concept:||6||Not a dead end, but excecuted the wrong way. Try making it a bit more like a news story by bringing in witnesses or getting comments from the public or whatever.|
|Prose and formatting:||7||A red link or two, but acceptable.|
|Images:||2||Only one, and I really can't say it's very humorous. Try using pictures pertaining to the story.|
|Miscellaneous:||3||Clearly written by someone who hates hip-hop. Making it a little more professional wouldn't go amiss.|
|Final Score:||21||More of an editorial than a humorous essay.|