Category:Honorary Black People
Honorary Black People are persons who are not of the Afro-persuasion who desire to be so. Some distinguishing characteristics may include:
- Dating/schtupping black people exclusively.
- Adopting lots of cute li'l black children. Nothing shows "diversity" better.
- Being the first to loudly declare something or someone as "racist", because being raised a priviliged white liberal makes one a better judge of racism than an actual black person.
- Trying to censor, ban, or change classic literature or movies. The fact that blacks were discriminated against mustn't become public knowledge.
- A burning desire to name or rename every street, school, or park bench after Martin Luther King, Jr. in a vain attempt to ease their own guilt.
- Declaring themselves the "First Black President" without being black.
- Being Nishil Patel.
Pages in category "Honorary Black People"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
Media in category "Honorary Black People"
This category contains only the following file.
- Tenors.jpg 400 × 295; 19 KB