This article is part of Uncyclopedia's Why? series. See more Why's?
- Vote for a Why? article you find excellent. Please add new nominations on the top.
- Initial nominations do not count as a vote For. Please use "Nomination and For" or some iteration thereof if you wish to vote for your nomination.
- When voting for or against, please change the score number accordingly—this saves a lot of time later.
- IP votes carry half the weight of registered votes.
- Nonsigned votes and votes without timestamps will be stricked out, so make sure you sign your votes with ~~~~ or press the "your signature with timestamp" button () above the edit box.
- You vote for your own articles if you want, however, you must give a good reason Why?.
- SELF NOMINATION: is fine, however, you are prohibited from flooding this area with shite, they will be removed on sight. - I can trust you not to do that, right?
- Voters: Remember the Golden Rule: don't be a dick. Respect the person even if you don't like the writing. Be constructive in your criticisms.
- Writers: Don't be a prima donna. If people offer constructive criticism and suggestions, listen, and be open to people editing your article (it is a wiki). It's unlikely your pieces are works of genius—otherwise, why would you be hanging out with us?
Articles that have the most votes
on sometime around Saturday will become featured
Why to Vote/Nominate
Why? not, if you win you will get a template, and some highlightation on the front page, it will be great.
Why not to Vote/Nominate
Why this page is so neglected
I guess nobody cares. If you still want to feature your Why? article on Why?, go ahead and help yourself out, I don't think anyone's gonna stop you. At the most, someone might revert your edits if you don't do a good job.
Nominations, new stuff at the top
- Self for In case anybody looks at this page anymore (holy crap, June?), this page is on VFH right now, and, uh, it's doing pretty good! How long will I have to wait before someone responds? -- • <-> 23:20, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Comment. I can't figure out what's active or not for the life of me. I'm tempted to nom this page for VFD, or start a forum topic about it, but I'm too lazy. Someone else, feel free to do so.
- For--Sir Manforman 00:34, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Nom and for. I loved it when I first read it, and even put in a little more love myself. In general, it takes a great tone with the whole "oh, those crazy mofos" angle.— Lenoxus 20:39, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- For I wrote this, and I like the additions. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 00:31, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- Sure looks like a party in hrrrrr.. --THINKER 05:39, 2 June 2007 (UTC)