From today's featured article
|“||Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.||”|
— Oscar Wilde
Did you know...
- ... that no, doing this does not make your incompetence any less obvious? (Pictured)
- ... that the Rorschach inkblots all look kinda like my Aunt Gladys giving head to Satan?
- ... that the process of dying and coming back to life as a cow is known as reincownation?
- ... that pillow fighting is a violent trend among the world's pillow population, and must be stopped?
- ... that when a suicide bomber dies and goes to paradise, he is given 72 virgins?
- ... that the handgun is one of the most pitiful guns you can find, seeing as it's part of your hand?
- ... that you should accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, today!
- ... that the only thing money can't buy is poverty?
In the news
- Sexist Newton exposed by racist, exposed by homophobe, exposed by body-shamer
- Weinstein: I regret getting caught
- Into the Great Wide Open: Tom Petty (officially) dies at 66 (confirmed)
- Stop dragging my heart around: Wait until people are dead before reporting it, even if it's Tom Petty (Pictured)
- Meghan Markle to UK: I deepthroat your Prince
- Bullies take Prince lunch, sceptre
- Trump presidency a dream, Bush in charge
- Trump warns against 'alt-left' and 'Ctrl+alt+del' groups
On this day...
- 24 - Saint Roger invites his chums to his residence, Gobblewood Mansion, and holds a feast.
- 26 - Saint Roger gets raped by Hillbillies while on holiday in Bulgaria
- 1161 - The first trout was launched into space by the ruskies, onboard Stenchpotski 12.
- 1297 - Someone, somewhere, goes to the lavatory.
- 1349 - Postmen all over England suffer the Sack Death.
- 1492 - Christopher Columbus sings the blues.
- 1607 - Elizabeth I of England rises from the dead as a zombie- then dies again of a bad cold.
- 1704 - Nokia renames itself Bobcom.
- 1734 - Bobcom renames itself Fredphone.
- 1764 - Fredphone renames itself Kings Cross Talk.
- 1824 - Kings Cross Talk renames itself Londres Compagnie de la Télécommunications.
- 1854 - Londres Compagnie de la Télécommunications renames itself London-Telekommunikation-Gesellschaft.
- 1884 - London-Telekommunikation-Gesellschaft renames itself Retford Phone Company.
- 1914 - Retford Phone Company renames itself Nokia.
- 1925 - Nokia Phone Company renames itself Phil the lovable huggable drunkard, but then decides that it projects a negative image on their homeless phone subscribers, so they change back.
- 1973 - Pfft is created and every word in the dictionary is thusforth removed for the rest of eternity. Except for one word. Pfft.
- 1983 - 34 Nazis decide to hold a square dance, which result in a whole new line of trousers being released.
- 1990 - Toasters take over the internets messaging services. Ovens are taken in for questioning.
- 2004 - Nokia renames itself NO CIA, and starts a nuclear war.
- 2007 - While visiting Chicago, President George W. Bush is assassinated, following an economic speech at the Chicago Sheraton Hotel, in front of which an anti-war rally was being held. Noted pedophile John Mark Karr is later arrested for the murder, but is himself killed by a distraught Don King before the case can go to trial.
Today's featured picture
Featured today a long time ago
Denise Milani's breasts, featured on 19 October 2010. See the .
UnTunes:All You Motherfuckers Are Gonna Pay, featured on 19 October 2009. See the .
UnNews:Presidential candidates devote all remaining funds to one voter, featured on 19 October 2008. See the .
Our newest articles
Wayside School • The Magic School Bus (r/w) • Steve Miller Band (r/w) • Millennials (r/w) • Britpop • David Cronenberg • Benjamin Netanyahu • Lebanon • Transvestite • Scientist (rw) • Euroipods v AAAAAAAAA! • Octopus streak • Space Jam • Osmosis Jones • Johnny Cash • Ofra Haza • L7 • Yes (band) • UnTunes:Too Soon • Blackadder • Sam Harris • Suffering • Split infinitive (rw) • UnPoetia:Lebanese lesbian thespian • Walt Disney (rw) • VeggieTales • UncycloPR • Kenny G • Gamergate • Cyberchase • Pastor Manning
Uncyclopedia on Social Media
Follow Uncyclopedia across social media to stay updated on the latest wiki happenings.
Uncyclopedia's Sister Projects
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
Where noisy things can live and prosper
Another way to waste time
Instructions and guides for anything and everything
Useless misquotes galore
If it makes sense, we don't want it
Poetry for people who hate poetry
Debating all the irrelevant issues
We can ruin stage and film too
Don't make me explain it to you twice
We'll tell you why things suck
Broken media repository
Content-free worldwide travel guide