Take a look at your awards section, you might find a new one.--Rataube 12:37, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
Hello Neo. I was going to create an article on the CDC(center for disease controll). However there was an article that already existed. However it was a stub and is going to be "huffed". May i revive the article. Or at least blank out the crap that the artilce is and replace it with quality? ~dimcoin hehe-Tu vous ne parlez pas francais:)
- Well, judging from the red link, it looks like that has already been taken care of. I have no problems with doing that. I'm not really an authority figure on the site, though I do spend a lot of time on here. I recommend you ask one of the admins such a question next time. If I took a while to respond I apologize, I've been on vacation. -- neoEva88 MUN F@H PS CM NS (talk.to-do)
Neo— Brazillion has been WIP for 1 month with no changes. Update it soon, or it might get huffed by someone. Same with any other articles you might be working on. -- T. (talk) 21:08, 11 Dec 2005 (UTC) Joel McHale same. -- T. (talk) 21:28, 11 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Great idea for getting rid of the documents on the uncategorized page, however by removing the blank links you're readding them back to the dead end page. MadMax 21:41, 21 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks, but I'm sorta confused about what the blank lines are that is readding them to the dead end page... Explain it more and I'll fix it. ~ Jared ~ 21:44, 21 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. These pages appear to be copies for some reason. Basically the documents aren't supposed to have visible links. What I've added are internal links, which provides an "invisible" link (or a period with a white font), which is pretty helpful for getting rid of "blank" or secret pages such as The White Album. Again sorry for the misunderstanding and I've taken care of the rest of the documents. I've sorted the category to Ignorable policies but if you have a better idea to hide it feel free to move it. MadMax 01:31, 22 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Looks solid to me. ~ Jared ~ 01:33, 22 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Hey, as someone who's written many jesii, I wanted to solicit your opinions on my Jesii Project. I specifically wanted to know if you'd mind if I combined your article Lizard Jesus with Raptor Jesus as these are nearly identical core ideas, but with orthogonal info. --Sarducci 22:56, 25 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Ok, that's it, no more. Me and at least two other admin are sick of a page having 5 or 6 unused redirects. They aren't needed. Don't create a redirect unless it is a surrogate link (But only do that if you can't fix the link itself (aka only on two or three pages)) OR if it is an offsite mis-link (very rare), or if it serves a valid satrical point. Thanks. --Splaka 23:25, 28 Oct 2005 (UTC)
I'm gonna put this here because although it has nothing to do with tanuki, I am indeed a tanuki. Maybe. Anyways, I found an Oscar Wilde quote that I wrote a long time ago when I was just an IP address, and I have no idea how to template it up. So here it is!! Calvinball (I guess I'm just pretending to support your crusade, while really, I'm just being lazy) --Keitei 05:29, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Do I understand it correctly that you waht the IE logo to look as crappy as possible? - Guest 15:54, 15 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- No, but it was the first thing that came up on the Google image search. I looked for a bit but couldn't find a better one. If you can, feel free to upload it. -- neoEva88 MUN F@H PS CM NS (talk.to-do)
Ninja Pirate Redux
I noticed you backtracked the ninja pirate entry to its original, lame and not-as-funny-with-the-new-additions version. Please stop that. unsigned comment by Tiamat email@example.com
- The ninja pirate entry is in fact, my entry, and I contest your statement that it is funnier with the content you added. I understand that this is a wiki and all, but on uncyclopedia we try to take the author's intent into consideration when editing the article, we also try to make sure that the added content is actually funny.
- This is were the problem emerges.
- The "ninja pirate fetus" jokes you added to the entry were not funny, they were lame. Since it is my article, I took it upon myself to clean it up.
- Please watchout next time before you come into somebody's talk page like that swinging your ego around and ordering them about what they're allowed to entry, especially if it is concerning their own entry. -- neoEva88 MUN F@H PS CM NS (talk.to-do)
I'm pretty sure its because I'm a left-handed, vegetarian. --Tiamat firstname.lastname@example.org 00:31, 24 January 2006 (UTC)
- Holy shit, I didn't know that, you should've told me, I totally would've totally kicked your ass!! :) -- neoEva88 MUN F@H PS CM NS (talk.to-do)
You must've picked up on that unconsciously in the nightmarish abyss that is your mind. You took out the laser-beams. That was awesome. Ninja Pirates need laser-beams for the eyes. thats why they were an eye-patch. I raise my hand upwards in fierce rebellion, injustice and so forth. --Tiamat email@example.com 00:34, 24 January 2006 (UTC)
On making the front page. :) --