User:Some user/The Moogawooga Saga
Moogawooga the Platypus God is the Most Powerful and Sexy Being in the Universe and PWNS N00BZ without mercy!
The bastard offspring of Oscar Wilde, Cthulhu, George W. Bush, Steve Ballmer, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Moogawooga is often mistaken for the Divine Platypus but is MUCH MORE POWERFUL. His ability to PWN NOOBZ is vastly greater than that of you, your mom, and Oscar Wilde put together! LOLERZ!
In addition, Moogawooga invented Kitten Huffing, the Air Guitar, and Metallica, all while taking a shower in your girlfriend's ass. He is also both a Ninja Pirate and Pirate Ninja Jesus, and also a Clinja which proves he is the greatest platypus god being dude pwner of n00bz ever.
- Bloodbath, which is what there will be if ANYONE EVER DELETES THIS ARTICLE! PWNED!
|Warning: The following text might contain spoilers.
This makes the article more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds. Take caution and carry a first-aid kit at all times if you don't know that the colonel and Rosemary are actually Metal Gear Arsenal's AI, Jigsaw was the corpse, Titus Andronicus bakes Tamora's sons in a pie and feeds them to her, Professor Xavier lives, the Skull Kid was possessed by the demon sealed within Majora's Mask, The fifth element is love, Buffy dies twice, the button in the hatch really does have to be pushed, Naminé was erasing Sora's memory, the Wizard of Yendor comes back to life, your rival has already beaten the Elite Four, and Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!
I just wanted to put this here because I thought this (my) version of Moogawooga was funnier, and it looks better without the "Compare revision" stuff over it. Hopefully it won't turn into an actual saga, but things like that do happen around here. And you never know who might be watching!
If you'd like to add a comment here, though, please do. If you think the version above is laugh-out-loud funny, then you may have found yourself a sympathetic collaborator. --Some user 17:19, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
The many forms of the MoogaWooga
- Hey, I see you used my "doctored" photo.
I made a neato little animated gif but screwed it up royally...here's a slide from that. I may or may not try to fix it. I spent about a half an hour making it so I really don't want to trouble shoot it right now. Serves me right for not saving my work as I go. I don't find it laugh out loud funny but it's quite amusing that you do. IMHO, of course. -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 07:02, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
- Juxtaposition, M, juxtaposition! What's especially funny about all this is that there's some 26-year-old male model out there whose professional head-shot photo is getting used in the most ridiculous way imaginable, and the idea that someday he might actually see it just makes me break out in hysterics. (And hey, thanks for voting for Neuroipods!) c • > • Some user 07:26, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
- Well, okay. Let's see. If I put the model's self worth and career beside the absurdity that is Moogawooga, I can get a chuckle. In a sadistic way of course. Although, I still think it's more funny that you have such an attachment to this. I am just going to bring you down until you admit it's not that funny. It does make for an excellent inside joke though. -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 08:11, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
- I'm thinking of using the zombie version in either Making up Cthulhu quotes or Wikideath now, possibly both. Even if I'm the only one who gets a larf out of it, which I almost certainly am, I figure what the hell. It's one of my better zombies, actually! --Some user 08:24, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
- Nice zombie. Not funny though, the poor guy is probably very self conscious about his looks. This would ruin him! It's bad enough he has to resort to selling his good looks but when you degrade him like that it's just incomprehensible. This really needs to stop before someone gets emotionally scarred and has to resort to therapy.
- Stop? Oh, maaaaan.... Anyway M, this is easily the best of the lot. I personally think that rather than just stop, we've got to figure out a way to use these in an article that isn't just purely self-referential. I have an idea, actually. It would be an article about the people who pose for the office worker clip-art photos on boring corporate web sites. Basically we just spork a bunch of typical-looking photos from any one of a zillion sites, and go on for a bit about how they're always the exact same people, and profile what they do when they're not modeling, what they look like without their makeup... It might take more effort than the usual piece, but if done right, it could be spectacular. Let me give it some more thought, though. There's no rush... --Some user 00:12, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- For, not because it'd be funny just because it'd be a HUGE challenge to make it funny. We would have to think of a verb for this activity...then make it a gerund like googling, corporate whoring, something like that. That has to be super catchy or I don't think it'll work. I have the strangest feeling you work for one of those corporate companies. -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 00:45, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Heh heh. Not anymore! For the title I was just thinking of something ordinary-sounding like "worker modeling," but you're right, maybe we need something catchier. And while I still honestly don't know why all of these "Moogaversions" make me laugh so much, I guess if we're going to pursue this idea then we'll have to move away from this guy and find some new images to mess with. Ahh, well. --Some user 06:05, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Quantity, not quality! Heh, we could spork some corporate website's html and insert Uncyclopedia logos and such where necessary. Then either make it an outside link or use a screen shot. Use that as the corporation...you know for the History, where it all started. -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 08:01, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, did I successfully kill your enthusiasm for this page? -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 07:45, 5 March 2006 (UTC)