— John Milton on stating the obvious
Are you looking to join a team of enthusiastic and extremely sarcastic individuals? Do you like to feel like you are a valuable part of a "team?" Do you want an employer who considers you their slave?
If you said "I prefer not to answer" to any or all of these questions, you may be qualified to be a sysop at Uncyclopedia!
This is the place where twice a year, Uncyclopedia users choose and vote for the most qualified users to be given the mop of power. Additionally, this is the place for votes to remove ops from a user, either in urgent cases, or during the regular bi-annual votes.
Rules for op votes
The process (all dates and times are calculated in UTC, unless someone gets lazy and is a few hours late/early)
Rules for de-op votes
NB: The ops can change these rules at any time for any reason to help the fight against wiki-terrorism.
Candidates for October 2021
- Nom + For WohMi has been a funny writer and a positive presence his entire time here on Uncyc. He's written a few funny articles and contributed to many, many others. He's also been incredibly constructive and helpful in just about every other area of the site. He was especially helpful with Gale5050, including trying many times and in many ways to encourage him. I have full confidence in WohMi's knowledge of Uncyc and judgement, and I know that the admin tools will help him continue to contribute. MrX blow me 05:33, 2 October 2021 (UTC)
- Self For Power... Unlimited Power! WohMi, the Dueling King (talk) 08:07, 2 October 2021 (UTC)
- For. The impression I've got is that WohMi is a very level-headed and rational duderino and absolutely admin-potential! (Feed me!) 13:19, 2 October, 2021 (UTC)
- For. You've earnt it. Cassandra (talk) 14:14, 2 October 2021 (UTC)
- Natuurlijk 10:35, 16 October 2021 (UTC)
- For. uhh hi Willy on Wheels, The Fuerdai Vandal. (Babbling ~ Recent ramblings) 13:21, 1 November 2021 (UTC)
- Just saying here that there seems to be no admin runoff vote, but oh well. I'm voting For. for that, whereever the hell that is. Cassandra (talk) 00:03, 4 November 2021 (UTC)