Jump to navigation Jump to search
Users that speak SQL.
- 0 User does not understand what a database is or why anyone would want one.
- 1 User understands just enough SQL to delete from large tables without a where clause.
- 2 User understands just enough SQL not to delete from large tables without a where clause (intermediate).
- 3 User has advanced understanding of this language, but has not yet advanced the understanding of this language.
- 4 User is one of the select few from backgrounds where understanding is like native.
- N User is a native speaker of this language and is therefore most likely an oracle.
- E User learned this language in school, then became a C++ programmer and never used it since.
- F User got an F in this language, sitting in the group by the window having better things to do.
- G User wants to remove all SQLs from existence, probably because they sat through Police Academy 6.
- A User speaks this language with a thick accent. Please check your keyboard settings.
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language. Note that LISP is not SQL compatible.
- P User is a profane speaker of this language. create cursor (")&$#@)($@#!!!");
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language. Why would anyone do this?
- This category is part of the Uncyclopedia Babel Project