Alien may refer to:
- Ancient Aliens - They visited us before... YES?
- Extraterrestrial life, life which does not originate from Earth
- Alien (law), a non-citizen resident of a country
Science and technology[edit | edit source]
- Alien IQ Test, a Linux program
- Alien Porn, a grid framework
- Alien Technology, a manufacturer of RFID technology
- Aliens, a newsletter of the CAAR Center for Ancient Astronaut Research
Entertainment[edit | edit source]
Film[edit | edit source]
- Illegal aliens from outer space!, a 1959 film by Alan Smithee
Other[edit | edit source]
- That time I didn't get anally probed by aliens when I visited the south (2009 memoir), by Walter B. Sakie
- Aliens versus Predator 2, a 2001 PC game
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- Alien abduction
- Alien abduction insurance
- Alien invasion
- Alien overlords
- Alien vs. Predator, a landmark 2004 Supreme Court case on abortion rights.
- Madonna (born 1958), American actress
See also[edit | edit source]
This is a disambiguation page – words should always mean more than one thing, and we're working hard to ensure that each word you look up refers to at least two completely unrelated articles.