“Where humor is concerned, there are no standards — no one can say what is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will. Only a very foolish man will use a form of language that is wholly uncertain in its effect. That is the nature of humor.”
Freshmaker, the, Mementos
Ego, Vanity and Whatnot
Occasionally I get up off my ass (or more correctly, sit down on it) and make a page of my own, to which no one ever goes.
I also make pictures that people don't like and, having discovered UnNews, sometimes write fake news stories (rather than the fake regular stories that I normally make).
My future plans include the making up, followed by the playing, of bagpipe music.
||This user is a Master in the Potatochoppers' Guild, and has earned the respect and admiration of all for outstanding work. Ask this user about joining!
||This user is hereby nominated an HONORARY JEW, and is entitled for all honors and persecutions as such.
This user is a spoiled
Mummy's little darling.
Observe their cuddliness.
Things that are in places
My very own pages
(A) indicates that I did the audio too. I'm sorry.
(S) indicates satire. While there are some funny satirical pages listed here without this warning, this symbol is for the ones that aren't funny. I'm not sorry.
(FA) and (QFA) are featured and quasi-featured articles, respectively.
Bold pages are personal favourites, for reasons that escape me at the moment.
- 12rd Poo Lit Surprise entry:
- TERNIMATOR SALVATION (BluesRayDVD Disk, 2009, 2DisK Set, WS, VHS)
- 2001: A Space Odys...
- 10st Poo Lit Surprise entry:
- Super! Giant Robot Team-Force (FA) & Best of (May/12)
- Elephant Rewrite (FA) & Best of (Feb/11) & Honorable Mention, Top 10 Articles of 2011
- The O'Reilly Factor, Tuesday May 13, 1865 (FA) & Best of (Nov/09)
- Unfomercials:ShamWow! (Unrated)
- Rogue States (FA)
- 7nd Poo Lit Surprise entries:
- Rush Limbaugh (CPAC speech) (FA)
- The defense rests, your honor (FA) & Best of (Jan/09)
- HowTo:Get hold of a Number Six Cylon festival of collaboration madness with Sycamore (FA)
- GMT Rewrite (FA)
- Meet the Candidates '08
- UnMovie Review: The Dark Knight (FA) & Best of (Sep/08) & #4, Top 10 Articles of 2008
- School of Rock Accidentally derivative! (A)
- 5rd Poo Lit Surprise entries:
- Jerry Falwell (FA) & Best of (Apr/08)
- UnScripts:Genesis, Episode II: In the Garden of Eden (FA), Best of (Jul/08) & Honorable Mention, Top 10 Articles of 2008
- Magic Pantheism (A) (FA) & Best of (June/12) & Honorable Mention, Top 10 Articles of 2012
- Mah Nà Mah Nà (QFA)
- Illegal aliens from outer space! (FA)
- Stephen Hawking ran over my cat (FA) & Best of (May/07) & #5, Top 10 Articles of 2007
- Irreducible complexity Rewrite & festival of collaboration madness with Weri long wang
- Future ☭f tomorrow, today! (A) (FA)
- HowTo:Deliver a Baby, A Concise and Easy-to-follow Guide Developed, Tested, and Approved by the AMA (No, Not that AMA. The Other One) and Reprinted with the Permission of the JAMA (Also a Different One) (FA)
- HowTo:Be At One With The Universe (A) (FA)
- UnBooks:Pulp Novel, the case of the dashing dame (FA)
- Dune Rewrite (FA)
- Sunni days and Arabian Nights (FA)
- UnBooks:Diary of a Caveman (FA) & Best of (May/07)
- Where's Her Majesty's Secret Service?
- The Bureaucracy Channel (FA)
- The Andy Griffith Show Rewrite (FA)
- Little Orphan Annie Rewrite (FA)
- UnPoetia:An Atheist's Eulogy (FA)
- Solid Gold (S) (QFA)
- UnScripts:HMS Potatore (FA) & festival of collaboration madness with Shandon
- Walt Whitman (up to this version, anyway)
- Das Love Boot
- Left Behind (S) Rewrite
- 2st Poo Lit Surprise entries:
- Canadians: A Retrospective (A) (FA)
- American Fundie Magazine (S) (FA)
- UnCon (FA) & 1nd Poo Lit Surprise entry
- Freedom of speech
L'enfant Terrible Period
As some of my earliest original pages these range from good but dry to, well, blah.
- Sack Religion Warning: Some text written in "biblicaleze". Also it's really long and kind of weird. You have been warned.
- Pointless Rants:
Pages that I didn't start, but have improved (hopefully)
Just the Audio
My Very Own Pointless...