|Age||74 (republic years)|
|Aliases||al-Jumhūrīyah al-Lubnānīyah, République libanaise, Liban|
|Voiced by||Hassan Nasrallah|
|First Appearance||Eurovision Song Contest 2005 ban list|
Lebanon is a Dumb Republic LB-961 first manufactured by France to make people disoriented as needed - or, according to France's enemies, to make them too disoriented. After discovering music, she got high and sort of wandered off however, and soon found herself in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005, where she eventually began trolling the contestants and getting them embroiled in a French plot involving Israel, Lebanon's successor, allowing Lebanon to gain gayness before escaping.
Now free to live her own life, she tried to make it in Europe as a singer and a writer but her song fell victim to a scandal on the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 show. She moved back to the Middle East and after an appearance on the Israeli movie Lebanon in the "Venice Film Festival", Lebanon kicked her music habit, and now lives with her rapist Nasrallah and their daughter Jordan again.
She continues to give republican advice to people in the Middle East to this day.
- “So am I to understand that there's been a LIBAN-BAN?”
- “Only Asian country without any personality.”
- ”I learned I shouldn’t get banned to come up with songs. I should come up with songs and then get banned to reward myself.”
- The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988; cameo)
- Lebanon (2009)
- Lebanon is an actual country. In the Middle East, she has a flag, a coat of arms, an anthem, a mountain, and a Wikipedia article stating that she's a "democratic republic".
- You wanna get high?
|Middle East Countries|
|Bahrain | Cyprus | Egypt | Iraq | Iran | Israel | Jordan | Kuwait | Lebanon | Oman | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Syria | Turkey | United Arab Emirates | Yemen | The United States of Arabia|