- 1783 - America wins its war for independence. Agrees to continue the British policy of deindianization.
- 1915 - The Armenian Genocide begins, Turkey declares it to be a startling coincidence.
- 1932 - Joseph Stalin pays the clouds twelve rubles to stop raining in Ukraine, everyone dies.
- 1940 - Adolf Hitler attempts to cleanse Europe of Jews and other minority groups, but creates antibiotic resistant Super-Minorities in the process.
- 1967 - The Beatles write "Hey Jude", (German for "Kill everyone named Jude"). People are oblivious.
- 1992 - While not really genocide related, Rodney King is found not guilty of beating two white policemen.
- 1994 - The Rwandan Genocide begins. Who-twos and Tootsie Rolls machete each other in the face and then make up.
- 2016 - The Americans commits horrible genocide against their own brain cells, the rest flee to Canada.