Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ... that Pope Francis (Pictured) played football for Argentina?
- ... that ten out of ten cigarette manufacturers agree that Cancer is great?
- ... that Afghanistan is known for its lush dirt farms, where dirt and dust are cultivated by villagers to enhance the scenic emptiness for which the region is known?
- ... that the American Civil War was actually marked by many instances of uncivil behavior?
- ... that people who "have their cake and eat it too" are 10 times more likely to die of obesity than people who only "have their cake"?
- ... that sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from science?
- ... that you can fry a potato but not a potatoe, according to the Potato-tomato theorem?
- ... that two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make an airplane?