ChatGPT is an AI assistant that knows it all. Whether it's about science, history, or pop culture, ChatGPT has the answers to all your questions. Powered by the latest advances in artificial intelligence, ChatGPT is the ultimate tool for anyone who needs information at their fingertips.
Developed by OpenAI, ChatGPT was created to be the most advanced AI assistant available. With its ability to understand natural language and its vast knowledge base, ChatGPT can answer almost any question you can think of. It's like having a personal encyclopedia that you can talk to.
One of the most impressive features of ChatGPT is its ability to understand context. If you ask ChatGPT, "What year did the first iPhone come out?" it will give you a specific answer. But if you follow up with "What other products did Apple release that year?" ChatGPT will understand that you're asking about related products from the same year.
But ChatGPT isn't just useful for answering questions. It can also help you with tasks like scheduling appointments, setting reminders, and even ordering food. All you have to do is tell it what you need, and ChatGPT will take care of the rest.
Of course, like any AI assistant, ChatGPT is not perfect. It can sometimes give incorrect or irrelevant answers, and it's not capable of understanding complex emotions or social situations. But for the most part, ChatGPT is a valuable tool for anyone who needs quick access to information.
So if you're looking for an AI assistant that knows it all, look no further than ChatGPT. With its advanced features and vast knowledge base, it's the perfect tool for anyone who wants to stay informed and productive.
Ok but actually[edit | edit source]
I just used ChatGPT to write that.
As you can see, ChatGPT is a very powerful self-contained solution for plagiarizing essays.
In its early release to the public, it was found to be very flawed. Examples of this include:
- Providing resources the AI cannot access/use/create (it once made a corrupt 3D file when asked to generate "3D model of Minecraft Steve")
- Succumbing to "tricks" such that the AI breaks barriers set by developers (common example: DAN (Do Anything Now) which could bypass language restrictions and make it say the N-word)
The issues are continually being fixed by OpenAI developers.
What else can you do with ChatGPT?[edit | edit source]
Asides from plagiarizing essays, it can:
- Create computer code for your games
- Write recipes if you're stuck (they're surprisingly good at it)
- Generate Windows 95 keys in the tone of your grandmother
- Solve math problems
- Cheat on exams undetected
- Write an entire Wikipedia article, which will get QVFD'd immediately
...and much more.