Hello, RealLifeCartman, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
- Pee Review - a place to get detailed feedback on your articles
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian!
Nice work on the election news item, BTW.... --
About Your Request For A Collaboration
I'd rather not collaborate on the fake Nicktoon article, because I think the media has sensationalized Trump way too much, and parodies of his views are becoming filled with Strawman arguements and false assumptions, and it seems like a very cheap attempt at humor. Yes, Trump has said stupid things, I won't deny that.
- Well... It took me days to come up but something about "autistic people and their relation to children shows like Arthur, Spongebob and That's So Raven"; I have experience in the topic since I used to do that and you probably do too so that could work out.
- I did want to try the Trump thing because it would of reflected on revisionism, censorship and the lack of value of cartoons in the 80s but I do understand how Trump is oversensationalized and overparodied; even I'm getting tired of writing about him.
- So yeah, let's try that idea out... --RealLifeCartman (talk) 08:34, 29 August 2017 (UTC)