UnNews talk:Local cancer loses battle with woman
Just letting people know: yes, Cori is real (my cousin), and yes, she has leukemia. However, I feel that this article stands own and doesn't rely on any "in jokes", so it should be fine for the site. -- Rei 03:40, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
- I love this UnNews, but the backstory's sad. Is Cori getting better? -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 02:50, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yes. Her blood counts are expected to go up this week; she responded well to the chemo, and they believe her bone marrow is making new cells. She did have a few secondary infections, including one in a tooth that they had to remove. Right now, her biggest problem (apart from the usual stuff like nausea) is mouth ulcers. They expect that she'll be able to go home to her children in a week or two.
- I'll be sure to pass along to her all of the well-wishes from Uncyclopedia. :) -- Rei 15:18, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
Sorry about Cori, but this is a funny take on cancer. I like it! Give her Uncyclopedia's best for us. --Ekashp 03:49, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
- most funniest unews I've seen yet it is Brentt 06:06, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
Glad to hear about your cousin Rei. The big C has taken too many loved ones from my life, nice to hear about a victory. I was thinking about doing the audio for this article tomorrow, unless Zimmy or some else jumps on it, or if you had another blabbermouth in mind. Brentt, you may want to see a specialist about that Yoda-itis, before it gets worse. Peace. --Kenvalyi 00:54, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- That's be great -- thanks! :)
Quite the accomplishment... submitting an article, and then two days later it's on the front page? Nice job. Mightywayne 12:25, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
One of the best UnNews articles i've read.