- 1066 - Peyton Manning, king of Normandy, conquers England.
- 1152 - Peyton Manning almost makes it to Super Bowl -DCCCXV, but he loses the AFC Championship after getting sacked five times by the Frankfurt Galaxy's linebacker Frederick Barbarossa.
- 1215 - Peyton Manning thinks up the concept for the Magna Carta.
- 1492 - Peyton Manning sails the ocean blue.
- 1776 - Peyton Manning leads the Continental Army across the Delaware River in an assault on Trenton, New Jersey.
- 1813 - Peyton Manning is exiled to Elba.
- 1860 - Peyton Manning signs the Emancipation Proclamation before Abraham Lincoln could.
- 2014 - Peyton Manning finally retrieves wild snap he missed on first play of Super Bowl.