In your restless dreams, you see that disambiguation page:
Silent Hill (disambiguation)
You don't know why'd you take yourself there, yet you still did
Well, you're alone here now... In this special place...
Waiting for that goddamn fog to thin out.
Silent Hill is peaceful resort town in rural Maine that consists of silence and hills, among some other minor things. It has also been the subject of a popular series of Uncyclopedia articles. If you feel lost navigating in the mist of possibilities, here are some directions:
- If you're looking for a quiet place of reflection devoid of grotesque monsters and shady secret societies, then you should maybe try Raccoon City instead.
- If you're looking for your missing daughter with short, black hair, just turned seven last month, you should just give up on your search. Trust me. Consider adopting some new family members.
- If you're looking for your missing wife, she should be back home by any minute now. Just calm down, stay where you are, and wait. Consider reading some Crime and Punishment to take your mind off the worrying.
- If you're looking for your missing memories from the past 17 years, you should probably sit down first and think it through.
- If you're looking for a way out of your locked apartment, don't. You're safe there. Home sweet home!
- If you're looking for a satisfying origin story that's like totally not absolute garbo, then just get back in your truck and drive to the opposite direction.
- If you're looking for your missing brother, for God's sake, why don't you just leave stuff like that to the police?
- If you're looking for an excuse for murdering your son's murderer, there isn't any.
- If you're looking for an inspirational tourism video, you should probably just return that VHS tape back in its case.
- If you're looking for a thinly veiled copycat work of Silent Hill, you're in luck.