~ Chuck Norris on the quote above“Utter crappy bullshit! Elephants!”
~ Oscar Wilde on the quote above“If you let something stay above you, almost certainly will it give you a roundhouse kick at some point! Wait, elephants aren't food!”
~ Chuck Norris on the quote above“So we was naming food then? Sosages!”
~ Oscar Wilde on the quote above“Oranges!”
~ Chuck Norris on the qote above“Greens!”
~ Jimbo Wales on the quote above“That's not food! Pizza!”
~ Chuck Norris on the quote above
An under stand is what happens when you stand under something.
These are the steps:
- Find something to stand under.
- Find a way to stand under it.
- Write a detailed plan on exactly how to stand under it the fastest. This plan may include not writing a plan at all, and just standing under the thing, but not writing a plan results in a building collapsing on you.
- Do the exact opposite of what the plan says and have sex with your friend's mom.
- Go back to the thing you were gonna stand under.
- Follow the plan and stand under it, all while eating somebody's bogies.
Congratulations! Repeat from step 1 until you understand the meaning of life.
An alternative is to: