Uncyclopedia:Comeback of the Year
The Comeback of the Year award recognizes contributions made by retired (or otherwise inactive) editors who have returned to Uncyclopedia.
To be nominated:
- Must be a previously “retired” or otherwise inactive editor.
- You cannot nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself.
- Rise from the dead.
- Do some stuff (like writing articles, dummy!) and hope you get noticed by someone.
- Winners announced at the end of January. If we have to. I guess.
- A place in the Hallowed halls of Uncyclopedia for all time.
- A shiny template to show off to your old friends, if you have any still living. But you probably don’t.
- "Respect" of your peers at the retirement home.
secondsminutes of listening to stories about how much better things “used to be on” Uncyclopedia.
- A pat on the head from everyone else.
- Nikau (2014)
See Voting Record for Full Details
Nominations for 2015
Awards, Decorations and Honors
|Ranks||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars|
|Awards||Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · Noob of the Moment · Potatochopper of the Month|
|Limelight||Vote for Highlight · Vote for Pictures · Featured Articles · Hall of Shame|
|Top Ten||2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005|
|Special Awards||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS|
|Special Events||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer · Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions|