- 2340 BC - Egyptians create Hug a Zombie Day when depressed, long-buried Egyptian soldiers rise from the grave and demand brains.
- 31 - Jesus raises Lazarus from dead and gives him a hug and a warm kiss.
- 1984 - Margaret Thatcher becomes the first ideological zombie ever to hold public office in Britain.
- 1985 - A new age for Zombiekind is ushered as a number of prominent zombies appear in a Michael Jackson music video.
- 1998 - Several Brooklyn residents are turned into zombies after a zombie pigeon escapes from its lab in Staten Island.
- 2011 - The United Nations celebrates Undead Rights Day, event promptly cancelled when supporters get eaten by massive horde of undead.
- 2013 - Zombie Apocalypse leaves whole world Zombiefied, zombies forced to hug each other.