Category:Tedious pop culture references
|Index of all categories||Random category|
“Holy pop culture reference, Batman!”
The articles in this category make reference to elements of so-called "pop culture", that is, essentially, to the cultural or intellectual products of late 20th Century English-speaking capitalism. References which people, and especially people on the internet, believe using will make them more interesting and sexually attractive.
Because it will.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 420 (2 P, 5 F)
- ► Bizarre Latin References (5 P)
- ► Homestar Runner (9 P)
- ► I Can't Believe It's Not (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Working for 'The Man' (26 P, 4 F)
- ► Yellow Alert (8 P, 2 F)
Pages in category "Tedious pop culture references"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Mr. T
- The Answer to The Great Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
- The Force
- The guy who always conveniently has anything needed stored in his ridiculously large 80s parachute pants
- User:Bluefurry/The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/old
- The Leon Battista Alberti Code
- The Radio Star Murder
- The toaster in Pulp Fiction
- TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL