Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 24 Inventive Vacation Present Wrap Concepts - Ok, so what is a vacation present? A vacation? And how to you wrap a vacation up in wrapping paper? Or even a gift bag?
- Mark's Corrupt Management Construction - This has several possibilities, if Mark is an Evil Genius.
- Shave the Children - a charitable organization dedicated to the shaving of children.
- UNICHEF - a charitable organization dedicated to the preparation of food by chefs.
- American Human Society - a charitable organization dedicated to the protection of humans. (from aliens?)
- Why?They're out to get us all - Who? THEM, of course. They who must not be named.
- Pocket envy - I just learned that men's pants have deeper pockets than women's pants. I am envious. (See also: Wikipedia - penis envy for possible article layout/template).
- Crackpot Town - someone attempted to start this article with just two sentences. How lazy (coming from someone who is basically lazy)! Surely I can expand that into at least 2 paragraphs. The possibilities: Crackpot politics, Crackpot home remedies, Crackpot scientific discoveries and achievements, Town neighborhood/district divisions.
- Kiss or Kissing - Amazingly, we don't have these vital articles on Uncyclopedia. Then again, I started writing "Kiss" for a writing competition and found the scope was simply too large. Kiss as in chocolate kiss? Kiss on the cheek? Kiss on the lips? Family kiss? A complicated subject. Perhaps too complicated to finish.
- Nonprofit organization - This topic is more convoluted than it seems. Lots of tax complications, lots of paperwork involved, lots of different types of nonprofits. Then there's the matter of comparing a business that never makes any money with a charity.
- Gag order or nondisclosure agreement - Nasty insidious things, in many cases. It allows one party to legally shut up another party.
- Non-compete clause - Especially where it pertains to seasonal employees.