User:Iwillkillyou333/The Annoying Orange
~ Annoying Orange on Uncyclopedia
The Annoying Orange is a reality interent show on Youtube that is based on the life of a talking orange that loves to annoy the living crap out of everybody he meets. He meets a fellow fruit, vegetable, and/or talking innanimate objects and haves a conversation with them, which turns out to annoy the person he's talking to with jokes, insults, puns, etc., and almost every episode that person he's talking to ends up being cut/stabbed with a knife, blender, etc. The show is considered the best show on Youtube, with over 137 million views and is ranked #17 for most subscribed channel of all times as of June 28, 2010.
Charaters[edit | edit source]
Main Characters[edit | edit source]
- Orange: The main star of the show. Orange is a typical everyday orange who loves to talk to people. But he tends to say things that others would cause them to either kill themselves. He love making puns, jokes, laughing in a annoying way, and insult other fruit. He once auditioned to be in Veggietales, but was rejected because of his annoying nature and the fact he kept calling Bob the Tomato a TOE-MAY-TOE.
- Pear: The more mature character of the show. Considered orange's best friend, despite the fact he gets annoyed by him like everybody else. He stoled oranges whisling pin wheel.
- Passion Fruit: Typically one of the few females to appear on the show. She is a beautiful passion fruit with gorgeous eyes and a nice personality.
- Knife: A inanimate object which it responsible for many painful deaths/mutilations of other fruit. When Knife is about to cut up a fruit. Orange would say, "Hey (name)," to which the fruit he's talking to would respond, "What?" Orange will then respond with " Knife", right for that fruit's painful death.
Minor Characters[edit | edit source]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
- Santa Claus: Actually a doll but still acts like Santa. He is called an apple by Orange
- Jigsaw: The terrible Jigsaw decides to play a game with Orange in a similiar fashion as he does with his victim
- Ghost of Pac-Man:
- Fred Figglehorn (FЯED):
Plot[edit | edit source]
Reception[edit | edit source]
The Annoying Orange has gained critical acclaim, even from the strictest of critics. About 89% of people in the world know about the show, while the other percent are people without computers (mostly in Third World countries. Orange: Hey, Hey Narrator!
What the heck?
Hey, Hey Narrator[edit | edit source]
Dude, what are you doing? You're messing up the article. It was meant to be about me! Me! Not you! I am the greatest thing since your mama dared your dad to crawl up his own arse and die