Street Rallies and Protests in Malaysia
Malaysia is unique country that got everything. Aside from their rich culture that brought from their influential neighbor, their neighbor also teach them a martial way to says their people's hatred to the government.
This martial way is called "Demo" or "Kerusuhan" in their neighbor's language or "protest" in more civilized way.
Street Rallies and Protests
Protests and rallys are a way of giving Malaysian Police something to do when they're not accepting bribes and eating donuts (or roti canai). It is an opportunity to them to try out their water guns and play dress up in their riot gear. Very much like Lord of the Rings they have a competition to see who can collect most points for abusing protesters.
“If you protest again I WILL revoke your citizenship!”
Malaysia minister regarding the rallies:
~ Kerismuddin warns all the Indian“I'm really angry, I rarely get angry but this blatant lie cannot be tolerated at all.”
~ Pak Bodowi gets angry at the Indians“We never have any problem with the Indian in our 50 years of independence!”
~ dear Bodowi, trying to lie huh?“It would be pointless to try and understand the reason behind the rally as the brains of opposition members do not function well…the wires in their heads are severed. I don't understand why they claim that the EC is unfair.”
~ Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz was over-confident of the "wiring" in his own brains“Malaysia is not a protesting country-lah! (at least not for you Indian, but for us is ok-LAH!) ”
~ Pak Bodowi failed his History lesson in secondary school“What a lie. Words like this are terrible.”
~ Rapidah Azziz with her popular cry whenever she thinks time has come for her to act - getting publicity as Cherry Queen (which she forgot she still owe AP explanation that she "managed" to sneak away)“If you cannot fight rape,better lay down and enjoy it.”
~ Genius Roselan politician“Malaysia ini negara Islam! You tak suka, you keluar dari Malaysia!”
~ Badarudin on protesting non-Islams.“Pemuda(Youth) UMNO will go down there and take them down!!!”
~ Khairy on Bersih protesters.“Fuck the Malaysians! I will call the ICC about you Nazri! I hate all of you! If you threaten me, hypocrite, I will fucking kill all Malaysians in the world! You hear! KILL ALL MALAYSIANS!”
~ Indian protester on Nazri
Protest in the past
- The Malays organized a peaceful demonstration to protest against Sir Harold Mac Micheal's method of acquiring the Sultans’ signatures and to reject the Malayan Union proposal, street demonstrations were held in large towns such as Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Alor Setar, Kedah and Johor Bahru
- 50 000 people (Malays) gather for a street demo in Alor Setar to threaten Sir MacMichael and reject the Malayan Union proposal
- The Malays showed their displeasure towards the Malayan Union proposal. 'United we stand, divided we fall', that's the way that we should follow.
As you can see, (c)UMNO guys are fucking hypocrites, it's okay for them and the Malays to protest and fuck around 50 years ago but it's wrong for everyone now.
It is therefore clear that rallying and protesting is forbiddened...UNLESS ITS ABOUT UMNO/Islam/Malay (how many times has that clause showed up). Various protests have taken place in the recent past, usually when a muslim wants to convert out of the religion, or when a new building decreases the "feng shui" of a big ass mosque, or when orang utans kidnap the muslim kids and threaten to feed them pork if we don't leave the apes alone.
Since the government turn a deaf ear to protests and rallying in Bolehland, many people are employing a different approach. For example, a long long time ago, dogs were recognized as the country's national animal. Malays and dogs lived peacefully and symbiotically. But when the Chinese and Indians started immigrating to Malaysia, dogs took a liking to them. Dogs started spending more time with the immigrants. The arrival of the British didn't help either since dogs liked them too.
As the years went by, the Malays grew hateful and felt betrayed, yet they could not protest to have the dogs exiled. instead they made up some rule whereby Malays can't touch anything dog related. Till today, the rule still stands, and the relationship between Malays and dogs have worsened. The Guinness Book of Records hold this as the longest (and most unsuccessful) protesting strategy of all time.
Minister of Information's Erection
Transcript of Malaysia's Information Minister's interview with Al Jazeera News on the Bersih Protest.
- Minister: I commend yo-yo-your journalists trying to project... to exaggerate more than what actually happened. That-that-that-that's it. We are not the-the and I-I congratulate your journalists behaving like an actor, that-that's it...
- Reporter: As you say that, sir, we're watching scenes of protesters being sprayed by chemical-filled water!
- Minister: YA! I am watching! I'm here! You've been trying... trying to do it this - to do this everywhere but in Malaysia people are allowed to, you know? We know our police head our colleague... Police have whatever allowed the procession to go to the Istana Negara, you know? Do police, first police, like, they handle them, they attack them, they... the police don't, don't, don't fire anybody?
- Reporter: Our correspondent came back to the office, sir, with chemicals in his eyes!
- Minister:You-you-you-you are here with the idea, you are trying to project, what is your mind! You think that we Pakistan, we are Burma, we are Myanmar. Everything you-you are thinking! WE ARE DIFFERENT! We are totally different!
- Reporter: Well unfortunately when you refuse to let people protest, it does appear so.
- Minister: Ya ya we are not like you! You-you have earlier perception, you come here, you want to project us like undemocratic country. This a democratic country!
- Reporter: So why can't people protest then, if it's a democratic country?
- Minister: YES, PEOPLE PROTEST! People do-do... of course they protest. We are allowing them protest, and they have demonstrated. But we just trying to disperse them, and then later they-they-they don't wanna disperse, but later our police compromise. They have compromised and allowed them to proceed to Istana Negara! Police, our police have succeeded in handling them gently, right? Why do you report that? You take the opposition, someone from opposition party you ask him to speak. You don't take from the government, right?
- Reporter: Why did you not break up these protests...
- Minister: Pardon? Pardon? Pardon?
- Reporter: Why did you not break up these protests more peacefully?
- Minister: I can't hear you! I can't hear you!
- Reporter: Why did you not break up these protests more peacefully?
- Minister: No we-we are! We... this protest is illegal! We don't want..this... the... NORMALLY...
- Reporter: OK, so let me return to my former question. Why is this protest illegal?
- Minister: YA! It's a illegal protest because we have the erection in Malaysia. It's no-no point on having a protest! We are allowing to every erection... every five years never fail! We are not our like, like Myanmar, not like other country. And, and you are helping this. You Al-Jazeera also is helping this, this forces. The, you know, these forces who are not in passion, who don't believe in democracy!
- Reporter: Alright, many thanks for joining us.
- Minister: I don't, ya, you, Al-Jazeera, this is, is Al-Jazeera attitude. Right?
Minister of Information's Imitator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXeec_uixbw -can somebody please add some text. cheers -this guy imitated the minister of mis-information because the minister spoke so badly!
The Nazri Abdul Assiz Drama
Nazri Abdul Assh0les is a retarded and ultra racist UMNO's dog. His notable catch phrases used in the parliament are "Racist! Racist! Racist!" and "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!". Cause that's probably all his brain could come up fast enough during a debate.“Racist!! Racist!! Perkauman!! Ini racist barat!! Malaysia takda racist! You got no place in this country! Racist! Racist! ”
~ Nazri shouting to the opposition and refuses to sit down and take back the word "racist".
“Malaysia will never develop as long as we have people like (Parliamentary Opposition Leader) Lim (Kit Siang). All these (corruption allegations) are lies. Why are you so stupid? Where are the allegations? You have no brains. Stupid, stupid, stupid!...”
~ Nazri is confident about his brainless power“Singapore is not a real country, it is a small island. Singapore’s population is just three to four million and there are no opportunities for corruption, unlike in our country.”
~ Nazri agree that corruption is all right if the country is big.“We have a free media now that allows many voices to be heard. That is why we have many people making unfounded allegations in the media”
~ Nazri is anti-democratic and aims to destroy free speech“Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid!”
~ Nazri's comments on himself and his coummunity“My assurance is that we have an Act to protect them (the witnesses) … if we don’t believe in the Government, who would we trust?”
~ Correction: We don't have a Witness Protection Act (don't tell Nazri)“Because we are tolerant people, we would like (others) to respect our threshold. It’s not for them to interfere in our (Racist) affairs”
~ Nazri's comments on tolerance, HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE!
“Some 20,000 penyangak (crooks) who participated in the rally would not jeopardies our viewpoint of the entire community”
Nazri Abdul Assholes recently generated much Lulz in Bolehland after referring the Indian protesters as crooks.
~ Nazri Abdul Aziz calling the Indian "crooks"
But as usual, words from our government are filled with bullshit and contradictions, what this retarded politician didn't know is, Khairy Jamaluddin, the Prime Minister's son-in-law and UMNO Youth's pet monkey, has led plenty of street protests and gay pride parades.
Khairy Jamaluddin and UMNO Youth organized a rally outside the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre where the Asean Ministerial Meeting was held in 2006, his purpose? To ask the U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to GTFO of Bolehland cause he hates Jews (damn racist Malays). The most ironic part is, he organized a rally after challenging opposition supporters to stop acting like beruks (monkeys) and "take the fight to the elections and not the streets". But that's not all, read on more moar Khairy-Drama and lulz!
Free Nazri Assiz Drama Videos on YouTube (Warning: Severe mental retardation may result if actions in these videos are repeated):