International is a term mainly used to describe any event or competition open to American citizens. Events/entities that span multiple nations tend to use the term "Universal" instead (e.g. Universal Studios), in order to avoid confusion. The aliens from other parts of the universe are sharpening their law books as we speak.
Events[edit | edit source]
Holidays[edit | edit source]
Organizations[edit | edit source]
- International Association For Important Unnecessary Acronyms
- International Monetary Fund
- International Museums Museum
- International Phonetic Alpha-Bits
- Reconstituted International Peoples Church of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Scooby Gang
- International Society of Procrastinators
- International Society of Prohibited Things
- International Student Terror Cell
Others[edit | edit source]
This is a disambiguation page – words should always mean more than one thing, and we're working hard to ensure that each word you look up refers to at least two completely unrelated articles.