- 1966 - The Party Revolution occurs in England, which is renamed Airstrip One by Big Brother.
- 1967 - Yevgeny Zamyatin and Aldous Huxley sues Big Brother for copyright infringement.
- 1984 - Big Brother cracks down on protesters demanding a more original and creative dystopia.
- 2001 - Let's thank Big Brother for increasing the chocolate rations to 30 grams!
- 2014 - The proles are entranced by the latest best-seller from Minitrue: Fifty Shades of Grey.
- 2018 - Politics gets compared to 1984 so many times that Big Brother is forced to step down and return control to Conservative Party. The British mourn.