A list of very very very important and crucial scientific articles that somehow, despite all, seem to be lacking scientific validity. Please give us a hand: run spell checks, improve the articles overall, or do whole rewrites if you spot a need.
After rewriting an article...
...please leave a message on my talk page. --18:25, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Get to it!
- Global warming. This is a good controversial subject, and it seems it only needs a bit of polishing, language-wise.
- Astronomy. One of the editors of this portal doesn't find "lolololol" amusing in almost any context. If you don't either, please give us a hand.
- Astronaut. At least typos. Many good ideas, worth going through. I would also remove the Oscar Wilde-quote - or change it into something a bit less time-machiney.
- Alpha Centauri. Ideas seem at least workable for the most part, could be written a lot better. A tiny pinch of subtlety might do the trick. -- 12:53, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Aesthetic efficiency. A very good idea, well worth a rewrite.
- Anti-Light. Likewise a good idea, nothing much to change, maybe just replace the more standard emo and gay jokes with something else. -- 18:45, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Astrology. At least a spell check.
- Archaeology. The final chapters need some funny.
- Greek mythology. Starts out really good, basic idea is good, flops quick and hard. This would be good so please.
- Laws of Anime Physics
- Discussion moved to talk page. IronLung 07:37, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Energy Spell check, image or two. I'll do it!
Mindless Bot Dump
The following is a bot generated list of Science articles needing to be fixed. This includes everything in the Science category and its immediate subcategories that were also in a "fix this" category (ICU and WIP being excluded, as they will probably be deleted before anyone notices them on this list.) I also did some quick manual pruning to correct obvious false errors. --Mnb'z 05:17, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Atomic bomb
- Care Bear Heroin
- Carl Gustav Jung
- Compassion-deficit hyperabusive disorder
- Denis Leary
- Doctor Who
- Gene Simmons
- George Carlin
- Intelligent Math
- Jesusaurus Rex
- Macintosh is Satan
- Metal Arms
- Ministry of arbitary units
- Pascal's wager
- Puppy dog tail
- Richard Dawkins
- Sintu Cloven
- Thomas Hobbes & The Pessimists
- Water computer
- Web 2.0