- 1269 - Louis IX of France orders all Jews in his domain to take jobs in banking, law and finance.
- 1770 - Christians hope for Jesus to come soon, 'cus they have to meet with their friends at the mall in the afternoon.
- 1776 - After the American Revolution is declared, George Washington proclaims: "I've made a huge mistake."
- 1865 - After slavery is banned in U.S., businessmen unveil new mode of labor called internships.
- 1953 - Julius and Ethel Rosenberg sell state secrets to Soviet Union for a barrel of Utz Cheese Balls and four labor vouchers. (Pictured)
- 1980 - Freddy Mercury spies a little silhouetto of a man, disappointed to find a group of horny women.
- 2012 - Wikileaks founder Julian Assange leaks his ex-wife's grocery list, because the people demand to know.