- 1610 - God divinely inspires Sidney Trammell; Trammell doesn't notice for another two years.
- 1778 - James Cook is the first known European to discover the "Sandwich Islands", which are later renamed the "Tuna Sandwich Islands", then "Tuna Sandwich with Chips Islands", "Tuna Sandwich with Chips and a Drink (no ice) Islands", before they eventually became less deliciously known as the "Hawaiian Islands".
- 1943 - Something probably important happened during World War II. (Pictured)
- 1952 - The first issue of Mad Magazine is thrown in the garbage by your mom.
- 1990 - The Humpty Dance is the #1 song in America.
- 1996 - The Spice Girls declare their hatred of the West.