|The Internet Meme Recognition and Approval Committee|
has recognized and approved
to be the founder of IMRAC.
For whatever it's worth. Which is not much.
Oh hey. You have reached my userpage. I am world weary and unexciting and stuff.
I've forgotten a lot of my wiki code knowledge, so I'll be extra useless. Picked right back up, though currently I still need references.
Also,I'm less excitable because I hate everything that exists and stuff.
This page is angsty.
Q: Why the disappearance?
- I just kinda left, I guess. Went out, did other things.
Q: Why have you come back now?
- I am helping with a wiki which I will not disclose, and stuff I did back here makes good references.
Q: Will you be active here again?
- I dunno, it depends. For now, it doesn't seem like I'll be operating at my previous frequency, if at all.
Q: Why are you so less cheerful and stuff?
- Real world experiences knocked away some of my idealism. It doesn't mean I can't be the inane goofball that some of you know.
Q: Why the questionnaire thingy?
- LOL I DUNNO JUST KILLING TIME