If you are reading this, you are a very bored individual.
If you are still reading this, you must be incredibly bored.
Still reading this, you bored person you? Well, stop and go to some random page, because I'm not going to try and stop you from being bored, you lazy bastard.
... Okay, since you're still being lazy. Go ahead and click Here for fun.
Articles that I was sufficiently non-drunk to remember writing
- The Ten Commandments - Done before I actually bothered to register (notice the IP Address is Alaskan - I'm an AlaskaNeko.)
- Foaming at the mouth and falling over backwards
- Lancelot Stub.
Articles that I was too stoned to write, but I put something there anyways
- Gooogle - Tossed in a reference to Mozilla Firefox and their top-secret %s project.
- Trojan War - Fixed the grammar up a little, and referenced the Hello Kitty Vibrator.
- Sorry - Fixed the grammar a LOT, and added a joke about Canada.
- Sage-and-onion stuffing - Organized the page, did a couple minor grammar improvements, added an Oprah Winfrey reference, and provided empty links for others to use if they want.
- FLIP OUT - I like going Monty Python on things like this. Throw in some deadpan description, then go into FLIPPING OUT.