User:Matt lobster/UnScripts:The Bexley Stabbing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The tail of a teenager stabbed to death in Bexley. In the final scene, Holmes delivers his devastating conclusion.
- WATSON: Damn it Holmes if this very overcoat isn't the darndest thing I've ever warn. It's luminosity is most distracting no?
- Pensively Holmes pulls down on his pipe
- HOLMES: Quiet Watson, my deliberation is imminent.
- WATSON: Now just a minute Holmes.
- Inspector Claspon looks down impatient, rapidly pushing at buttons on his mobile phones.
- INSP. CLASPON:' Is this tom-fucking-foolery heading anywhere in particular Holmes?
- Holmes raises the index finger of his right hand and stares intently down through the window.
- HOLMES:' Stabbed with his own knife.
- INSP. CLASPON: They're safety blankets - shitty ones at that.
- Watson holds out his arms and looks down at his new coat.
- WATSON: Such an obtrusive hue.
- HOLMES: And what is more - this man knew his killer.
- INSP. CLASPON: Hardly a man Holmes, he was thirteen.
- INSP. CLASPON And we knew that.
- HOLMES I ask you what is it you knew Inspector Claspon?
- INSP. CASPON Videoed on his friends mobile phone.
- HOLMES What nonsense - I say what nonsense.
Holmes breaths the air keenly
- HOLMES Where was I?