UnPoetia:The Road Goes Ever On and On
"The Road Goes Ever On and On" is a beloved poem by the nicotine addict and pornographer Bilbo Baggins. Written as a way to pass time when sober, it has becaome an anthem to millions of Tolkien fans with nothing better to do but read all twelve volumes of The History of Middle-Earth.
- The Road goes ever on and on
- Out from the door where it began.
- But I'm to lazy for to come,
- Let others follow it who can!
- Let them addictions new begin,
- But I at last with weary lungs
- Will turn towards the brothel-inn,
- My kinky boots and sexy thongs.