UnPoetia:Not yet a woman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All the boys except the gays say my legs are the best they've ever seen.
- The hair all gone from my newly formed chest,
- Moonorb breasts contained in a bra. By far
- My favourite thing about it, the best, these
- Hormones, my testes
- Have shriveled almost to nothing.
- Absurdist dormant penis the last remnant of my manhood
- I could deal with it myself,
- A heated breadknife in the kitchen.
- Binbags down to protect the floor from the pour of blood sure to issue forth.
- With no great wish to die I fear the wound might bleed too hard too long.
- But perhaps to gush so from between the legs would make me feel
- More female, more human.
- No longer a man, not yet a woman.