UnNews:Gentile dies after eating alef-beys cookie

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Last night, at a Jewish girl’s birthday party, they invited a gentile friend. To the friend the chocolate alef-beys cookies looked quite appetising. He grabbed one, and put it in his mouth, chewed and swallowed. A few minutes later he was playing a board game with the birthday girl and her friends, they were all having a lot of fun, UNTIL, HE FUCKING EXPLOADED. The kids continue playing the game, even though his intestines were in the way and everything was dripping with blood and other fluids.

The autopsy, whatever was left to autopsy at least, showed the cause of death was the shape of the cookie reacting with his gentile stomach acids, causing him to fucking expload.

A shakey image of the cookies taken by a gentile photographer with fear, he dare touch them.

I was laughing last night, the guy exploaded from a fucking cookie. A COOKIE! Alef beys cookies are dangerous to certain people: those who have gentile stomachs. Maybe if they ate the other cookies, they wouldn't have this minor symptom.

As you can see the Jewish people at the party had the stomachs to handle the cookie, since they can handle drinking wine and eating challah every Friday night.

Bloink1 solid.png

This page needs to be fixed up.

Please rewrite or improve  this article so that it is higher quality. This may include making spelling, grammar, or punctuation corrections, reorganizing the content, or deleting bad content and clichés.
(Peer review is available here) If this page is not fixed in 30 days, it may become a candidate for deletion.