You can still read pages, but cannot edit, change, alter, modify, amend, revise, or create them.
Editing from $7 (your account, IP address, or IP address range) has been disabled by The Right Honourable $1 for the following reason(s):
This block has been set to expire: $6. This block was instated: $8. Block ID is $5.
You were more than likely banned because you failed to read or understand The Beginner's Guide to Being an Uncyclopedian, How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid, and/or Our Vanity Policy. If this is the case, or even if it's not, take some time to read these documents now.
After you've taken the time to read the above articles and you feel like you are ready to make useful contributions to Uncyclopedia, you may contact $1 or one (1) of the other administrators to discuss the block.
Your IP address is $3. If you have an actual user name, please include this in any queries you make, along with your SSN, a credit card number, and any bank account numbers you have.
If you'd like to see the log of your ban, the reason, duration, and time of issuance can be found in the block list and the block log.
It may be possible to plead your case on your talk page, over IRC, or on our Discord server if you didn't do anything really wrong, or if you can prove that you have fully educated yourself by reading the above articles. Log in with the same username you use here, and start begging.
NOTE: If you were blocked by the abuse filter, this is usually because the filter is suspecting that you are a spambot. If this is not the case, please contact an admin as described above, and someone will help resolve your case as soon as possible. Additionally, a more detailed explanation of why you have been blocked can be found at the abuse filter userpage.
- The Beginner's Guide to Being an Uncyclopedian
- How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid
- Our Vanity Policy
- List of active Uncyclopedia administrators
- List of blocked IP addresses
- Log of blocking activity
- ↑ Seriously. If you can't prove you know the basic rules and what we're trying to do here, you'll find the admins more than a bit chilly.
- ↑ Note that you may not use the "email this user" feature unless you have a valid email address registered in your user preferences. Also, don't email every admin unless you want the ban extended indefinitely.