< Al GoreJump to navigation Jump to search
- Give background information, mostly accurately. Senate, House, VP, etc. End with something like 'despite extensive political records etc., there is no completely irrefutable evidence that Al Gore exists.'
- Lay out Gore's childhood and rise to politician, casting subtle doubt on the believability of things like his elementary schooling.
- Claim that liberals tend to ignore the lack of evidence for things like Gore's college years or something.
- Question Gore's voting record in the House/Senate and his service as Vice President, with particular attention to his lack of accomplishment as VP.
Stance on Global Warming
- Claim that Gore seemed to materialize out of nowhere once doubts about the validity of global warming surfaced.
- Chicken or egg question: Did Gore invent global warming, or did global warming invent Al Gore?
- Perhaps 'which came first' would suit better...
- Al Gore is an invention of global warming conspiracists
- Al Gore takes credit in inventing the internet.
- But wait, if Al Gore invented the internet, and he may not be real, then... this article may not be real either.
- Also invented chocolate coins?