“I do not in the least approve of their music, but their lyrics are the shit”
The band met at a Hello Kitty convention in Los Angeles, where lead singer Joss Hosanna handed out fliers to a public Orgy. Any person who then arrived at the orgy would automatically be in the band. This is a popular technique in starting a metal band, and is still used today.
The members chose the name for the band through a rigorous process of opening the Oxford English Dictionary and choosing the first word they see as the name.
- Joss Hosanna: Vocals
- Peter Hack: Backup Vocals and Other General Screaming
- Lax Pax: Lead Guitar and Other Distortion Effects
- John Kakpa: Bass Guitar
- ' Ian Hanna': Drums
Their first album You Have To Make The Fucking Choice was released in 1997. Although it was popular among royalty, it failed to catch the eye of their target audience: Kids who want to scare their parents.
It wasn't until their next album, "So How The Fuck Does That Shit Make You Feel", that The Psychologists began to make a real name for themselves.
The band has released only two albums as of yet.
|Title||Cover||Year||Most Popular Track|
|You Have To Make The Fucking Choice||1997||Just Give Me The Pills|
|So How The Fuck Does That Shit Make You Feel||2004||Hmm, Semen Cakes|
- Joss Hosanna's father disowned him when he found out that Joss burnt down the house and murdered his baby brother. Hosanna later stated that his father's reaction was "totally uncalled for."
- Although John Kakpa denied all accusations of incest, he did state that he is pro bestiality.
- The band is very much aware of hygiene, and they have stated that they always wash their hands before and after a show which would involve eating feces.
- Paris Hilton loves them. Occasionally they get together to swap vomit.
- Lax Pax occasionally uses a sharpened crucifix to fatally stab people who make fun of his name.
- Ian Hanna has a doctorate degree in musicology. He only plays the drums because '"fuck you, Ms. Lamen."