Jump to navigation Jump to search
Live may refer to:
- Live Art - BZZZZT! when art meets electricity, live art occurs.
- Live Cinema - Cinema and the dark art of animating the dead go hand in hand to create this pleasurable experience
- Live Geek - Watch the GEEKS FRY!
- Live Film - watch the geeks fry!
- Live music (concert) Hear the GEEkS fry
- Recorded live track
- Live album
- Live (album), a list of albums titled Live
- Live (band), an alternative rock band
- Live Aid, a multi-venue rock music concert held on July 13, 1985 to get Bob Gelof Loads of money
- Live 8, Another concert because Bob's national reserve was running low.
- Live broadcast - Watch the geeks Fry
- Live television - Watch the geeks fry
- Live radio - Watch the geeks Fry!
- Live with Regis and Kelly, a syndicated American television talk show - Frying GEEKS
- 938LIVE!, a Singapore radio station on a radio
- BBC Radio Five Live, the BBC's radio service providing 30 minute recorded News, telephones, and sport.
Information and Communication Technologies
- Windows Live, the collective brand name for a group of Rubbish currently under development
- Microsoft Office Live, An office that lives
- Xbox Live, online gaming service for Microsoft's Xbox and Xbox 360 video game consoles
- Ableton Live, a software music sequencer