“No, thats my Stepladder, my real ladder left when I was seven”
Stepladders are one of the most interesting inventions Mankind has created, it is well known that the popular Media has for many years been using the "Ladder" word to increase sales of magazines and newspapers.
Ladders claims they were on the moon before Neil Armstrong: "If not for us, there would not be "'One small step.'" They also make the claim that they can get into any woman's stockings like THAT. Ladders were invented by John Ladder. As a popular entertainer alongside such screen legends as Laurel and Hardy, Harold Lloyd and Joachim Phoenix, Ladders has stared in such classic films as Towering Inferno, Lord of the Rings (The Two Towers) and Digby the Biggest Dog in the World.
Forty Step Program for all there is to know about Ladders
- Fashion Write Up: Ladders in stockings - are they really stairways to heaven?
- Fire Department Ladders: When the heat is on, they perform.
- In focus: is the NFL Ladder worthy of its title.
- Revealed: The inspiration behind Led Zeppelin`s Stairway to Heaven.
- Luck of the Ladder: Can walking under ladders really do you harm? Ray Martin Investigates.
- Ukranian Archaeological Dig: Ladders found that date from the last interglacial period.
- Ladder Evolution: From step ladder to escalator, we take you though the ladder`s lifeline.
- Leonardo Da Vinci`s secret ladder diary!
- Cleopatra bitten by poisonous ladder, new research reveals.
- Social & Fasion Pages: Are Gum Boots the new black heels for today`s social climbers?
- Religious Lift-out: New cult disturbs traditionalists, The Church of Ladder-Day Saints.
- Compensation: Claiming for personnel injury as a result of falling off a ladder due to wet floor which was wet because "Herb Ladder" was at fault.
- I've never seen a ladder with forty rungs. Do they exist, I think they probably do but I'm still not making Forty steps because I can't be bothered.
Ladder Related TV and Books
- TV Special: The Return of Black Ladder and Black Ladder Goes Forth tonight on ABC TV
- Jacobs Ladder: Is it just a pipe dream?
- Acclaimed new novel: 2000 Ladders Under The Sea.
- Excerpts from the Little Red Book: "Justice comes from the rail of ladders" (Mao Tse Rung)
- The Edmond Hillary Interview: "Why did I climb the Ladder? - Because it was there."