Why?:My homework was late
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Teacher: So, tell us Timmy, did you do your homework?
- Student: Er...no sir.
- Teacher: Why not?
Last morning my mom was angry because I was smoking
and I was like...
"What are you looking at, BITCH?"
- I think I said something strange because she fainted...
and then I was like...
but my sister thought It was my fault and she started strangling me like...
But suddenly, raccoons
so I tried to burn the raccoons...
But somehow I managed to burn down the whole house...
so I prayed to that Jew to save my family by creating a giant wave that could put out the fire
but he was a bit excess...
Ooops. There goes daddy's car.
So the whole town was immersed and I tried to make my homework on a dead fisherman's boat I found floating, because my family and my house were gone...
but suddenly some dolphins came by and stole my homework
and the dolphins traveled away with my homework
- Student: ...and this is why I didn't make my homework.
- Teacher: And you expect me to believe you?
- Student: Er...yes?
- Teacher: There's no way I would believe this imaginary story, young sir. Now you'll have to go back to your house and I will inform your parents about the event. This will be your punishment. Now go, leave!
- *gets out of the school*
- Student: *sigh* Looks like no one will ever believe our story Dolphy. There's no reason for me to stay here anymore.
- Goodbye school 'cause I will make a better life, away from you! Τo infinity and beyond!
| Featured Why? Article
||Featured on the 5th of March 2011
| This Why? has been featured on the Why? namespace. Why? Because it's good, that's Why?